Donation to the Batu Grace Orphanage Home (BGCH)

Datuk Seri Jessy Lai & Mon Space Group International Helping & Donating to the Orphans at Batu Grace Orphanage in Kulim, Kedah
[vc_row type=”in_container” scene_position=”center” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” overlay_strength=”0.3″][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

Donation to the Batu Grace Orphanage Home (BGCH)

As a part of our ongoing effort to give to charity, a team from Mon Space Group, including me, made a trip to the Batu Grace Orphanage Home (BGCH) to hand over our donations and visit the children under their care.

BCGH was founded by Master Solomon BG Rajanthren as an effort to contribute to society and to walk his talk about love. The non-profit organisation cares for the needs of orphan children, providing shelter, food, education, therapy, health and general well being.

The orphanage was started five years ago. From just one house and three children, the facility has grown to five houses in a row, now caring for 89 children aged between 10 months to 23 years old. According to the owner, most of the children at the facility are from dysfunctional, broken or poverty stricken home. We were sad to hear about some of the stories of the children, and what they have to go through at such a tender age.

Fortunately, BGCH is showering them with love and compassion. The children are living comfortably with proper facilities. They are also taught to be good citizens through various programmes, including yoga classes, meditation classes, motivation camps, tuition classes and more. The caretakers also put in extra effort to ensure that the children can grow to be professionals or degree holders, thereby able to properly care for themselves once they have left the orphanage. Hopefully by instilling noble values in these children, they can in return give back to the society when they are able to.

Running such a big orphanage requires a lot of financial support. Almost 60% of the funding comes from Master Solomon BG Rajanthren and his brother Mr. Ramesh, the chairman. The remaining 40% comes from kind-hearted people who are willing to donate and do their part for charity. Unfortunately due to circumstances such as increased living costs, the financial strain on BCGH has been increasingly burdensome. Their monthly expenses are around RM25,000-RM27,000 and it keeps increasing over time.

Indeed, it is an extremely noble but difficult task to provide and care for so many children in need. I would like to take this opportunity to call on all who are able to join me in contributing to the Batu Grace Orphanage Home. Each of the children in the facility deserves quality care, proper nutrition and education just like our own children do.

You can visit their website here: http://batugrace.com/[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column column_padding=”no-extra-padding” column_padding_position=”all” background_color_opacity=”1″ background_hover_color_opacity=”1″ width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]将你的爱心贡献给Batu Grace Orphanage Home (BGCH)孤儿之家

为了回馈社会,我与Mon Space集团规划了一次行程到吉打吉林的Batu Grace Orphanage Home (BGCH),目的是为了移交善款给孤儿院的负责人以及探望孩子们。

BCGH的创办人是所罗门‧BG ‧拉赞特蓝先生(Mr. Solomon Rajantharan),是一位具有爱心的慈善家。这一个非营利的团体长久以来支助孤儿的在衣食住行、医疗以及教育方面的需求。

这家非盈利的孤儿院成立于5年前,从开始的一间屋子以及三名儿童,扩展到现在的5间屋子以及89名年龄介于10个月大至23岁的孤儿,据悉,孤儿院里的孩子大部分都来自破碎以及贫穷家庭。听了创办人拉赞特蓝先生的叙述,心里特别难受,我非常心疼他们年纪小小就经历了这些磨难。

幸运的是,BGCH孤儿之家愿意分享大爱,照顾这些无依无靠孩子。孩子们在这里得到妥善地照顾,BGCH孤儿之家安排孩子们上瑜伽课、冥想课、激励课程、补习班等等。而孤儿之家的看护人都付出了巨大努力照顾孩子,希望他们长大后能转为专业人士以及对社会有贡献的人。同时,他们也教导孩子知恩图报,长大后若有能力,一定要回馈社会。

纵使有着满满的爱心,但经营一家孤儿院并非简单之事,尤其需要庞大的财政支持。孤儿院60%的财政来源是拉赞特蓝先生以及他的哥哥,BGCH孤儿之间的主席。而其余40%的财政来源则是善心人士的捐款。

很不幸,随着百物涨价,BGCH孤儿之家如今面临了沉重的的财务负担。BGCH孤儿之家每月的消费是2万5千令吉至2万7千令吉,而现在的消费却逐日增长。

我想藉此机会,呼吁各位有能力的读者,贡献你们的爱心给BGCH孤儿之家。每个孩子都只有一次的成长机会,他们应得到与其他孩子一样的妥善照顾、均衡营养以及受教育的机会。

若你想进一步了解BGCH孤儿之家,请浏览  http://batugrace.com/[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *